- The cost of FWE is $695.
- Two trip leaders guide the group.
- Includes transportation, ferry tickets, lodging and meals.
- All necessary equipment is provided.
- All skill levels welcome. Space is limited.
Stout Adventures Outdoor Trips Program
We take students on a variety of outdoor trips, ranging from afternoon, day and weekend trips to seven-day spring break trips. Stout Adventures has adventure opportunities for all students. Here are trips happening this fall:
- Saturday, Sept. 10: Rock Climbing Interstate Park, Taylor’s Falls, Minn., $40
- Sunday, Sept. 11: Stand Up Paddleboarding, Dunn County, Wis., $50
- Friday, Sept. 16 to Sunday, Sept. 18: Door County Paddle & Hike, $100
- Friday, Sept. 23 to Sunday, Sept. 25: Backpacking the North Country Trail, $85
- Saturday, Sept. 30 to Sunday, Oct. 2: Bouldering & Hiking Devil’s Lake State Park, Baraboo, Wis., $85
- Saturday, Oct. 15: Rock Climbing Barn Bluff, Red Wing, Minn., $40
- Saturday, Oct. 22: Canoeing the Red Cedar River, Menomonie, Wis., $35
- Saturday, Oct. 29: Explore Crystal Cave – Cave Tour & Hike, Spring Valley, Wis., $50
- Saturday, Nov. 5 to Saturday, Nov. 6: Log Cabin Yoga & Crafts Retreat, Sandstone, Minn., $85
- Saturday, Nov. 12: Outdoor Trip Skills 101, $20