- $2000.00 per person (one-time fee for the entire Project Management Certificate).
The registration fee includes customized instruction and a copy of the Project Management workbook. The workbook contains a detailed 52-step roadmap that covers every project management responsibility from project initiation to closure and serves as an excellent resource after the training. Full payment is due upon registration.
Requirements for Completion
- The UW-Stout Project Management Certificate is awarded after participants complete 56 hours of learning activities.
- Full refunds will be granted upon written notification after registration and before the initial contact with Successful Projects.
- No refunds will be made after the initial contact with Successful Projects.
Program Changes and Cancellation
- The university reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail.
- Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is not held for any reason.
- The university's liability is limited to the refund of the program fee.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- Our program has open enrollment — register at any time to begin.
- Customized course design based on identified professional goals and skill gaps.
- High-quality content based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- No classroom sessions — some graduates have chosen to complete their learning activities at a distance.
- Our entire training program can be conducted via online tools and resources if necessary.
- Our instructors use Skype, Web portals, email, and phone to remain in contact if meeting in person is unrealistic.
- Gain practical hands-on experience in managing a real-world project.
- One-on-one coaching with selected program instructor.
- Convenient, self-guided schedule.
- Earn 5.6 continuing education credits (CEUs) from the UW-Stout.