The new scholarships are:
- Charlie and Gail Pinkepank Technology Education Endowed Scholarship
- Chris "Mr. Nap" Napierala Annual Scholarship
- CSTEMM 3M Scholarship
- Dianne J. Lindberg Hallongren and Dr. Eugene G. Hallongren Endowed Scholarship
- Dr. Regina M. and Dallas P. Olson Endowed Scholarship
- Greeks of the 1990's Giving Back Annual Scholarship
- Hampton Family Annual Scholarship
- Harry Watts Jr. and Janine Sevcik Watts, Ph.D. Endowed Scholarship
- Honoring Service Annual Scholarship Sponsored by Gamma Sigma
- Iluminado el Futuro Scholarship
- Isometric Plastic Engineering Annual Scholarship
- Jim and Lou Tiffany Welter Endowed Scholarship
- Joan E. Herwig, Ph.D. Early Childhood Education Endowed Scholarship
- John "Jed" Copham Memorial Scholarship
- Katherine and Brian Blankenburg Annual Scholarship
- Liz and Lou Klitzke Wellness Scholarship
- Malcolm and Josephine (Ryan) McLain Scholarship
- Norflex Plastics Engineering Scholarship
- One-Eyed Jack's Hotel Restaurant and Tourism Management Annual Scholarship
- Orvil and Dorothy Wilsey Engineering Endowed Scholarship
- Prevail Annual Scholarship
- Richard Johnson Memorial Scholarship
- Sarah Jean Kozar Annual Scholarship
- Stephen W. Burke Endowed Scholarship
- Tom and Kaye Mehring Technical Education Scholarship
- Warren C. Bowlus Scholarship
This year, students were recognized again in a prerecorded video message, which included a list of winners and messages from Frank; Seichter; donor and Foundation Board member Mary Van Hout, a 1974 graduate; and scholarship recipient Yohana Ohlrogge, a senior in rehabilitation services.
The Foundation plans to return to an in-person reception in 2023 for scholars and donors.
Student applications for 2023-24 scholarships open Monday, Oct. 17, and close Monday, Feb. 6, 2023.
Potential donors can learn online how to establish a scholarship. The Foundation is at the Louis Smith Tainter House, 320 S. Broadway St.