Welcome to the College of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Management (CSTEMM)
Our college is truly a remarkable place where a multitude of opportunities and possibilities are brought together in synergy. We are committed to unlocking potential and inspiring innovation. We will inspire you to reach your full potential through engaged learning and transformative hands-on experiences. Upon graduation, you will be ready to provide innovative solutions to the world’s most complex industry and business problems.
The CSTEMM Dean's Office, 102 Jarvis Hall-Science Wing, is open and available to assist you during regular business hours, M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., CST.
Please also feel free to contact any of our office staff listed below with any campus and college questions:
- Jacob Anderson, Dean's Assistant, 715-232-4053, email@example.com
- Chris Bendel, Associate Dean, 715-232-2682, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xuedong (David) Ding, Associate Dean, 715-232-1195, email@example.com
- Tiffany Hoage, Project Coordinator, 715-232-2561, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gindy Neidermyer, Dean, 715-232-4053, email@example.com
- Jade Roinila, Business Manager, 715-232-2195, firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S. Applied Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (On Campus)
- B.S. Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (On Campus)
- B.S. Applied Science (On Campus)
- B.S. Business Administration (On Campus)
- B.S. Computer and Electrical Engineering (On Campus)
- B.S. Computer Networking and Information Technology (On Campus)
- B.S. Computer Science (On Campus)
- B.S. Construction (On Campus)
- B.S. Cybersecurity (On Campus or Online)
- B.S. Digital Marketing Technology (On Campus or Online)
- B.S. Engineering Technology (On Campus)
- B.S. Environmental Science (On Campus)
- B.S. Fashion and Retail (On Campus)
- B.S. Golf Enterprise Management (On Campus)
- B.S. Graphic Communications (On Campus)*
- B.S. Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management (On Campus or Online)
- B.S. Information and Communication Technologies (On Campus or Online)
- B.S. Management (Online)
- B.S. Manufacturing Engineering (On Campus)
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering (On Campus)
- B.S. Packaging (On Campus)
- B.S. Plastics Engineering (On Campus)
- B.S. Real Estate Property Management (On Campus)
- B.S. Supply Chain Management (On Campus)
*Admission to this program has been suspended.
- M.S. Applied Mathematics and Data Science (On Campus)
- P.S.M. Conservation Biology (Online)
- M.S. Construction Management (Online)
- M.S. Healthcare Administration (Online)
- M.S. Information and Communication Technologies (Online)
- M.S. Manufacturing Engineering (Online)
- M.S. Operations and Supply Management (On Campus or Online)
- M.S. Risk Control and Safety Management (On Campus or Online)
- M.S. Sustainable Management (Online)
- M.S. Training and Talent Development (Online)
Teaching minors indicated below with an asterisk (*), are state-approved programs for teacher certification for teaching at the secondary and/or elementary level.
It is redundant to declare a major and a minor/concentration in the same field, and therefore not permitted. Please reference the Minors Matrix PDF document to verify whether a particular minor or concentration is not permitted with your selected major and/or concentration.
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Business Administration
- Computer Networking Systems and Design
- Computer Science
- Construction Safety and Risk Control
- Digital Marketing
- Enterprise Technology
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Environmental Healt
- Global Perspectives on Engineering
- Graphic Media and Print Management
- Hospitality Security and Risk Management
- Human Physiology
- Information Security Management
- Investments and Finance
- Materials Science
- Mathematics Teaching *
- Mechanical and Electrical Construction
- Military Leadership
- Plant Science
- Project Management
- Quality Engineering
- Quality Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Science, Technology and Society
- Supply Chain Management
- Web Technology
Our certificates are available as a stand-alone program or in addition to your undergraduate [U] or graduate [G] degree. Undergraduate students are ineligible for graduate-level certificate programs. Certificates with an * are only available to on-campus students.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Exam Preparation [U]
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Exam Preparation [U, G]
- Cyber Security and Cyber Defense – Computer Networking [U, G] *
- Cyber Security and Cyber Defense - Secure Software Development [U] *
- Enterprise Technology [U, G]
- Event and Meeting Management Certificate [U]
- Human Resource Management [U, G]
- Math Specialist [G]
- Occupational Safety and Risk Control [U, G]
- Organizational Development and Consulting [G]
- Plastics Technology [G]
- SAP ERP and Business Analytics [U, G]
- Six Sigma Black Belt [G]
- Six Sigma Green Belt [U]
- Surface Water Science [U]
- Sustainability and Well-being [G]
UW-Stout's health sciences programs offer courses that fulfill the requirements of professional study in the highly competitive health science fields. The following Bachelor of Science degrees can assist you in reaching your goal:
- Applied Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Applied Science – Biology
- Applied Science – Interdisciplinary Science
- Environmental Science - Environmental Health
- Health, Wellness and Fitness
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Rehabilitation Services
The following study areas are available:
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician's Assistant
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
Our pre-professional advisors will help you plan ahead to show high academic achievement, prepare for entrance exams, and build a strong application to the graduate or professional school of your choice.
View a comprehensive list for pre-professional students of valuable links to Health Sciences professional organizations.
As soon as possible, you should determine the entrance requirements of the school of your choice to help plan a specific preprofessional program for eventual credit transfer.
For additional pre-professional information, please email: email@example.com
Educating students to be life-long learners through an innovative approach to learning that combines theory, practice, and experimentation in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and management.
- Quality teaching which actively engages our students in learning. We use best practices to innovatively teach a curriculum which is career focused and meets present global demands.
- Applied and original research and scholarship by faculty, staff and students. This promotes continuous learning, professional development, and collaborations in the Stout community and with outside partners.
- Active participation in the university, local and global communities through service and citizenship.
- High standards of ethical behavior, integrity and trust in an inclusive and respectful environment.
- A supportive, positive and engaging workplace for faculty, staff and students.
- Inspiring present and future generations of innovators, teachers and enlightened citizens.
Academic Departments & Schools
CSTEMM Academic Departments
Chemistry and Physics Department
Hospitality and Technology Innovation
Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science Department
Our college faculty are accomplished professionals in their field, including several recipients of Fulbright, National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, and UW system awards. Faculty and student teams continue active programs of applied research and innovation, collaborating with a wide range of organizations from the private and public sectors. Receiving similarly prestigious accolades for excellence in teaching, our faculty are enthusiastic and caring educators, focused on promoting the success of students both while at UW-Stout and beyond.