Navigating our online menu is easy once you know your way around. Follow the steps below to familiarize yourself with its navigation:
How to Navigate our Online Menu
- Price Commons and North Point are residential dining facilities
- Fireside Café, Blue Devil Market, and Brew Devils are retail outlets in the Memorial Student Center
- Commons Mini-Mart, North Point Mini-Mart, Jarvis Hall Express, and Harvey Hall Express are retail locations throughout campus.
Pick a day from the dates available on the left-hand side of the page
Search for a favorite food by using the search bar in the top right corner of the screen
Filter the menus for the top 8 allergens (milk, wheat, eggs, soy, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, and peanuts)
• Use the "Does Not Contain" option
Filter the menus for a legend item, including items that are vegetarian, vegan, contains pork, or is naturally free from gluten.
- Tip: If you are looking for vegetarian items remember to click both the vegetarian and vegan choices
Choose a meal to analyze, begin by clicking on the apple next to the meal
This brings up a listing of all of the menu items. Find the item you wish to choose, or have already eaten, and enter the quantity of the food item. Remember to check the portion size. If you plan to eat, or have eaten more than one portion size of the food item, enter the correct number
- Tip: beverages are in 1 oz portion sizes. If you drank one 12 ounce glass of milk, make sure to change the portion size to 12
Once you have selected all of the items you wish to analyze, select the 'Show Report' button at the bottom of the page
Review the totals for your selected items or meal