Winter Break Hours Information
The Counseling Center office will be closed on Friday, December 24th and Friday, December 31st. From December 27th to 30th, the physical office will be closed but staff will be working and available by calling 715-232-2468. The office will reopen on Monday, January 3rd, 2022.
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis that needs immediate attention or is during non-business hours, please contact:
- 911, for immediate emergencies
- Northwest Connections: 888-552-6642
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800-273-8255
- National Text Line: 741741
Caring for your well-being remotely and in-person, starting Fall 2021
The Counseling Center is offering both in-person (with masks) counseling and tele-counseling appointments using Microsoft Teams for students residing in Wisconsin. If you wish to schedule an appointment, please call our office at (715)-232-2468. All initial appointments will be completed using tele-counseling. If you live out of state and are seeking services, you may contact the office and schedule a telephone consultation for help in locating counseling resources near you.
If you are in need of a private space to attend a tele-counseling appointment, you can use one of the following options:
- Call the Counseling Center at 715-232-2468 to reserve a private room
- If you live in the residence halls, ask about private rooms available in your basement
- The campus library has a variety of rooms that you can reserve for up to 2 hours a day
View this guide for accessing teams and connecting with one of our counselors.