Workplace Accommodations in Information Technology (IT) – Attract and Retain a Quality Workforce
Date: April 16, 2024
Time: 10:00 - 11:30 AM CST
This training equips information technology (IT) professionals with the knowledge and strategies needed to create accommodating work environments. By fostering inclusivity in the IT sector, we harness diverse perspectives and skills, driving innovation and success. Join us in building an IT workforce where every individual's abilities are recognized and valued.
Please inform us promptly at email@example.com of any accommodations you may require. We are committed to making every effort to fulfill your needs.
Workplace Accommodations in Healthcare
Date: June 13, 2024
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Free virtual trainings that address aspects of hiring and retaining individuals with disabilities in four key industries: manufacturing, construction, healthcare, and information technology. We cover essential topics that:
- Define disability
- Identify and implement accommodations tailored to each industry
- Identify opportunities to upskill and advance your workforce
- Discuss strategies to backfill positions to maintain your workforce
- Build strong employer-employee partnerships
- Leverage support from the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR), including Business Service Consultants (BSCs)
These trainings arm participants with the knowledge and tools necessary to maximize the potential of individuals with disabilities across various sectors. Join us in creating workplaces where all employees, with or without disabilities, contribute and succeed.
Scroll down to learn more about each training in the series.